- Naked sunbather, Trump stickers and attempted tunnel exploration
- Parking garage antics, graffiti and close-and-personal drones
- A busted party, garden trespassers and missing stickers
- Mystery blood, thieves and more thieves
- MIPs, unwelcome campers and the return of the ‘X’
- Progressing vaccinations, prioritizing teachers and researching COVID-19 variants
- Car egging, scale stealing and dank smoking
- Doing donuts, evading scams and a disrobing trespasser
- Disorderly juveniles, alarmed grannies and gunshots
- Antlers, antiques and an unwanted smooch
- Stolen tailgates, noise complaints and green danks
- House sitters, theft and property defacement
- Blotter: Stolen bikes, drunken nights and copper roofing
- Blotter: Borrowed cars, Best Buy and posters
- Blotter: Stealing spree, parking lot donuts and a stolen TV
Beatrix Frissell, a runner on the University of Montana cross country team, has testified against House Bill 112 at the Montana state legislature twice.She said part of the reason she’s been advocating against the bill is because of her friendship with Juniper Eastwood, a former Griz cross c…
Between April 8 and 14, UMPD reported five crimes on and around campus. MIP was the most common crime this week. UMPD Lt. Brad Giffin said criminal activity is typically lower on campus this time of year as students are finishing up with classes and taking their finals online.
The Mansfield Library’s fourth floor may begin to look different in the coming months, as plans for remodeling have begin bringing the Defense Critical Language and Culture Program to campus.
Three University of Montana students have teamed up to create a proposal to replace outdated lighting fixtures with sustainable, energy-saving versions in the University Center and campus recreation center.