- A stolen bike seat...that’s about it.
- Noisy neighbors, crypto crimes and minor offenses
- Pugilistic passengers, cracked chronometers and marijuana mishaps
- Backpack mishaps, transplanted tires and shotgun shells
- Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em roommates, dizzy DUIs and bike racks
- Bound bikes, bungled beakers and malicious mail
- Misidentified minors, shattered shields and golf cart capers
- Missing mittens, indiscreet inebriation and brawling bros
- Beginning bingers, lost laundry and missing Martins
- Eat your heart out, Live PD. This is the blotter!
- Narcoleptics, email misfortunes and pistol-packing party-goers
- Phantom flames, sinister scents and Lindsay Lohan
- Police Blotter: bike blunders, joints at Jesse and claustrophobic canines
- Police Blotter: Crash-landings, drunk knockings and bird choppings
- Police Blotter: Stealing, sleeping, scamming
Out of all the students, faculty and staff at the University of Montana, only six students entered a Martin Luther King Jr. Day writing contest. And all of them were white.
A University of Montana men’s basketball graduate assistant coach pleaded not guilty Jan. 22 to charges of aggravated driving while under the influence of alcohol. Jordan Gregory was arrested Jan. 19 after a police officer pulled over his vehicle and smelled the odor of an alcoholic beverage…
UM’s Seeking Sustainability Lecture Series kicked off last week, commencing a 14 week-long discussion on sustainability efforts in the Missoula community.