- Backpack mishaps, transplanted tires and shotgun shells
- Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em roommates, dizzy DUIs and bike racks
- Bound bikes, bungled beakers and malicious mail
- Misidentified minors, shattered shields and golf cart capers
- Missing mittens, indiscreet inebriation and brawling bros
- Beginning bingers, lost laundry and missing Martins
- Eat your heart out, Live PD. This is the blotter!
- Narcoleptics, email misfortunes and pistol-packing party-goers
- Phantom flames, sinister scents and Lindsay Lohan
- Police Blotter: bike blunders, joints at Jesse and claustrophobic canines
- Police Blotter: Crash-landings, drunk knockings and bird choppings
- Police Blotter: Stealing, sleeping, scamming
- Abandoned alibis, tech tiffs and homeless harmonies
- They fought the law and UMPD won
- Courtside calamities, roughhousing roommates and drunk pianists
It was one of the first hot days of spring in 2017, and Bryson Allen and Colin Brust were determined to climb the towering granite cliffside, specifically a route named “My Mom’s Muscle Shirt,” in Blodgett Canyon, Montana. It is eight pitches and about 900 feet tall.
Students proposed to make the optional $6 Associated Students of the University of Montana sustainability fee mandatory on Nov. 6. Money from the fee goes toward campus amenities like covered bike lots and water bottle fill-stations.
Tiny drops of water flecked the muzzle of Grizzly Battalion Squad leader Hunter Paulson’s rubber M-16 as he squirmed in the grass beside a pine tree. Ten meters to the right of him lies Bravo Team leader and University of Montana junior Davis Graham — the two were intensely focused on the co…
An MIT professor told a University audience Friday night that women are still “sidelined as viewers” in the world of competitive gaming.