- Blotter: Borrowed cars, Best Buy and posters
- Blotter: Stealing spree, parking lot donuts and a stolen TV
- Blotter: Car theft, car found and more hate stickers
- Blotter: Snow drifting, scammers and graffiti
- Blotter: running from the law, temporary tenants and bears
- Blotter: cheesy cars, grizzly gunman and a busted bike thief
- Blotter: Powertools, chip bags and hate symbols on campus
- Blotter: Wine, cigarettes and stolen bikes
- Blotter: Stairwell escapee and fire alarm friends
- Blotter: stolen picnic table, pizza lockout and COVID transports
- Car crimes, bow bans and assault rifle selfies
- Internet crimes and theft zoom into UM
- Axes, toilets and coin thefts, oh my!
- Broken Mailboxes and marijuana magic
- Quarantine? More like quarancrime
Between Jan. 7 and Jan. 13, UMPD reported six crimes on and around campus. Disorderly conduct was the most common crime, second to bike theft from an outside location.
Montana Technology Enterprise Center (MonTEC) and the University of Montana have received grant funding to create a space for female small-business owners to network, grow and improve the financial standing of their businesses.
Professor Robert Greene, acclaimed Russian scholar, longtime chair of the history department and a friend and mentor to many, died Dec. 18, 2020. He was 45. His death was caused by complications related to prostate cancer, which Greene battled while simultaneously teaching classes, starting …
Once the weather cools down students will be able to ice skate on the Oval just as University of Montana alumni once did, after UM installed an ice rink on campus for the first time since the middle of the 20th century.